Getting to know the harvesting header
(1) Knife guard series: shaped by hot forging metal, it’s a sharp pointed object to piercing the paddy with
side by side placing; there is collaboration with triangular blades as a protection unit.There is characteristic of
Sakpattana with design by improving the ridge on knife guard for strengthens.
(2) Pressing blades unit: shaped with the middle groove to avoid the retaining bolt. It’s serve the series
of triangular blade. When cutting system is running, there is also advantage of the pressing blades unit with
middle groove pattern by receiving the bolts and pressing into knife bar.
(3) Bracket bar for knife guard: made in two parts with long shape to serves as a fastening unit of knife
guard series. If any damage with cutting sectional, it’s simply to remove the bolts of bracket bar for maintenance
or change cutting parts.
(4) Steel plat under the buckets: shaped with rectangular plate to receiving paddy in cutting process,
it’s simply removing for maintenance.
(5) Transporting Auger: design with spiral plate type for high volume crop feeding and easy to
(6) Pulling reel parts: pull served on rice entering to cutting parts, there is characteristic as a reel with 6
spokes to install on steel pipe to receiving with rotate operation. It’s disassembling components thus; maintenance
could be changing only the damaged parts.
(7) Coil springs parts: as a component of pulling reel parts, formed of a steel rod with coil springs for
attached with bolt to the steel pipe. It serves as a paddy pulling unit, there is also advantage with durable and
high performance according to patented design by Sakpattana.
(8) Set of cutting tie rod equipped with slide cam: as a component of cutting parts, served by slide
moving to steel bar that equipped with triangular blades. There is characteristic at slide hub that installed with
PVC bush and having oil lubrication as a result to saving the maintenance cost.
(9) Principal structure of harvesting header: consist of steel sheet forming, having stainless steel sheet
with semi-circular pattern were assembled together serve as a receiving units to combination of cutting
parts- accessories together. It’s disassembling components; there is also advantage of easy to maintenance
and do not waste time on assembly.
Highlight of Sakpattana harvesting header
With the ability to harvest in condition: paddy falling step up flat on the
ground result is obtained and there is also efficiency in water under the crop
condition as well. However, the most efficient harvest is the rice set straight.
We also provide paddy guard that positioned on the left-right of harvesting
header to avoid collision and crushed with the paddy.
Patent: As mentioned earlier, the feature of harvesting header by
Sakpattana design has been patented already.